Tuesday 13 November 2012

Simply delicious! What is YOUR favourite food?

Students of Grade 9, have done research about typical food and drinks in Italy under the guidance of their teacher Mr Mark Sciberras. They have created 'mouth-watering' posters that highlight some very well known recipes such as Spaghetti Carbonara or the very famous pizza, Italian beverages including coffee,water, wines and much more.

Tell us more about your favourite dish as well as specialities of your region/country!









6 comments:

  1. my favorite food is pasta....as it is a typical italian dish

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite food is pasta, more specifically spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite food is pizza and pasta: 2 very delicious italian dishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favourite foods are pasta and pizza. they are both Italian

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Favorite food would be pizza, and pasta when in comes to Italian food. But then in Malta there are also some traditional snacks/meals which are also 'mouth watering' such as timpana, and cheese cakes... which should be tried if ever visiting Malta. Well done Grade 9s!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite food is pizza and cecin, a typical dish of pisa. but there are many other dishes that are very good here in Italy... for example:lasagna, pasta alla carbonara ....;):);)
    I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete