Sunday 15 December 2013

The trip of my life!

That's how the students from Ks. Kwiatkowski Secondary School in Bychawa remember the time spent in Malta. The five days seem now very short. So much happened, so many friends were made, so many places they visited, so much hospitality they experienced. THANK YOU once again. 
That's what they wrote after they came back home.


"On 22nd November 2013, me, my friends and my teachers flew to Malta. First from Warsaw to Frankfurt, then to Valetta – the capital of Malta. The trip was great. On the first day we visited the capital of Malta. First, we were in St. John’ Cathedral. We met friends from Malta. Later we were at Saluting Battery at Uper Barnakka, then we had free time and after that we went to the cinema for a 5D show. When we returned to the hotel we had a Fun Party. I admit that I was really tired.

On the second day we sailed to the island of Gozo. At the beginning we were at Ggantija Temples in Xaghra. There we had lunch and some free time on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.

On the last day we were in San Andrea School, there I met Waylen, who I made friends with. In the school we cooked potato pancakes. After that we went to Ta Qali Crafts Village and Mdina.

I’m very happy about this trip. I met wonderful people, I write them everyday and I miss them a lot. I hope that one day we will meet again. I can’t wait!"

 Natalia



I was very surprised. I think that journey was the best journey of my life. Me and my friends met very friendly people. Malta is so beautiful. We were in museums and on Gozo Island. The 5D cinema was co exciting and a little bit scary. I loved that cinema. We saw a film about the history of Malta. That was very interesting. I wish I could fly there again. We have a lot of photos. I miss my Maltese friends. They must fly to Poland in April. If they don’t I’ll visit them in Malta. 
Wojtek 





We arrived in Malta on 22nd November, the next day we visited St. John’s Cathedral. It’s a beautiful place. When we saw the cathedral we spoke with girls from Mlata. They are very nice. Later we went shopping. We bought a lot of gifts. We were in a 5D cinema, we walked around Valetta and came back to the hotel. In the evening we had a fun party with games and different activities. It was very funny. We met a lot of cool people. Next day we were in Gozo. We saw a beautiful view. We saw the sea coast and some rocks.

The next day we were in San Andrea School, we cooked the potato pancakes and visited the school and even were in some classes. San Andrea school is very nice, students are very polite and the teachers are very helpful. I really like this school. In Malta it was really cool. We met new people and visited beautiful places. 
Ola













The trip to Malta was very cool because I visited a lot of interesting places and met a lot of cool people. We stayed in a double room in a hotel. On Saturday we visited the capital, Valetta. We were in St. John’s Cathedral and saw a 5D show in the cinema. On Sunday we went to Gozo where we ate local specialties and toured the island. We also saw The Azure Window and Fungus Rock. On Monday we were on the lessons of Italian and we saw a presentation about the Comenius project. Later we prepared national dishes. After that we went to the former capital of Malta – Mdina. We came back to Poland on the next day already missing our new friends. 
Marcin



Malta is a very beautiful and interesting country. We visited a lot of places. Malta is full of tourists. The second island Gozo near Malta is also very beautiful. During these three days on the island I met a lot of people and I heard many stories. I am very happy and excited about going and meeting with other people from other countries. 
 Paulina


This trip was amazing. Malta is a beautiful country with interesting history, now I know that. It was something I’ll never forget. I’ve met really nice and amazing people. We talk on Facebook or Skype every day. I want to come back to Malta because it’s a really amazing island.
Julita 









No comments:

Post a Comment