Thursday 21 February 2013

Some anticipation about the workshop




During their stay in Pisa, all students from the 5 partner countries will not only have the occasion to do some sightseeing, appreciate Italian food, visit an Italian school...Certainly it is the right occasion to get to know each other better and share experiences.

An activity that will be carried out during this trip will consist in creating a sort of Identity Card. The only difference from a real ID Card will be, that this one will be written in 5 different languages. The students of different nationalities will help each other to do this. They are also in charge of teaching each other some basic words in their mother tongue. It should be interesting and fun...undoubtedly a learning experience.

4 comments:

  1. Me too. Can't wait to meet everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am really looking forward to this trip! I visited Pisa when I was seven years old but I barely remember anything. I like Italy alot especially the good food and the italian sausages!! I am also looking forward to meet the kids from the other participating countries ;) Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will enjoy it! Good luck to all those taking part!

    ReplyDelete